South Baldwin

2014 Guide

Issue link:

Contents of this Issue


Page 19 of 123

LOCAL Information Business Information What Relocating and New Businesses Need to Know W EMPLOYEE ID NUMBER – To get your employee ID (FEIN#) you need IRS Form SS-4 available by calling (800) 829-1040, or apply online at up forms. Many also have online information, applications and offer online payment. LICENSES Businesses must obtain a combined Alabama/Baldwin County Business License and one for each municipality 161 N. Section St., 407 E. Laurel Ave., Baldwin County/Alabama business license questions, start a business verify that the location of the proposed 12191 Magnolia Springs Hwy., business. Zoning information is also available through 4099 Orange Beach Blvd., BUSINESS LICENSE – COUNTY/STATE Purchase at the local courthouse most convenient to you. Robertsdale Central Annex Bay Minette Courthouse 220 Courthouse Square Fairhope Satellite Courthouse Foley Satellite Courthouse 201 East Section Avenue 1100 Fairhope Avenue 9212 CR 97, 22647 Racine St., ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES LICENSE from the state must be completed before applying for your City Business License. CITY/TOWN BUSINESS LICENSES If you make deliveries, perform services, have sales people in a municipality or its police jurisdiction, you need a business license. Requirement and fees vary depending upon the type of business. Each municipality has its own licensing regulations. Call or visit each City Hall to pick 18 Discover South Baldwin 2014 HEALTH/FOOD/PUBLIC POOLS PERMIT A copy of the food permit is required before the opening of a restaurant is permitted. Health licenses are needed for tattoo parlors, tattoo artists, and septic tanks. TAXES

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

Archives of this issue

view archives of South Baldwin - 2014 Guide